PSA for anyone considering a move to Bozeman or who doesn’t believe it when long time residents say it sucks

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In the 90s MSU is where the cowboys and farmers went to school. It was a great town. Now it is the LA of Montana.
I was just about to posts it was "cowboys and Indians" up till the 90s. Zootown is where the wanna be kids from the east coast went to school.

Jkr61

FNG
And in 30 years the kids in that video will be bitch’n about how it’s not the “same Bozeman” we went to. Your great grandparents hated your grandparents generation so I guess it’s our turn but man I’m sick of all the complaining

Wapiti406

WKR
There are a lot of reasons to dislike what Bozeman has become, but this isn't one. It's a college town, with college bars. I'd rather get a root canal than go to the Mixers or the R Bar on a Saturday night now, but when I was 19-22 it was a lot of fun.

If these people dancing on a table upset you, you would be appalled to see what used to go on at the Buffalo Jump...

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
We were complaining of stuff like this in Colorado in the 80’s. I guess now it’s Montana's time. Get use to it. 😂

Thirty years ago I would have been on that table with a John Deere hat and Wranglers, the two girls would have had cowgirl hats dancing to Hank Jr. A Country Boy Can Survive.…