PSA for Hamskea Raptor Peep

No. It was not. It was placed in the exact place my standard peep was.

I don't want to argue with you, but you really need to stop telling me what I observed is wrong. It was on my bow, I was shooting it, and as far as I could tell you weren't hiding in the bushes spying on me at the time.

It slowed my bow down enough that I had to redo my sight settings. I found that unacceptable, and I switched back.

Why are you insistent on trying to prove me wrong? This is getting worse than the hen-peckers on AT.

Because I don't like the spread of misinformation.

You added 6.5 grs to your string. That's not what gave you an observed difference in impact.

Archery talk is where that kind of fairytale chit exists.

cuttingedge

Lil-Rokslider
Because I don't like the spread of misinformation.

You added 6.5 grs to your string. That's not what gave you an observed difference in impact.

Archery talk is where that kind of fairytale chit exists.
See, now you are calling me a liar. You have no clue.

You don't know what misinformation is, apparently.

As I said. My bow lost speed. I switched back.

It's my bow and my results.

Get a life.

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a big fan of the Raptor peep.

I shot through a chrono without a peep, then put a 3/16 raptor in and shot through chrono again. Lost 2fps, from 284 to 282fps.

I got one in 1/8th, normally run a 3/16th depending on the sight I run. I didn’t see much difference. Design is good though.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Use them on all of my bows and love them. It didn’t make any change in my poi on any of my bows going from standard peep to the raptor. But like someone else said my bows are 2 fps slower through the chronograph on every bow I hunt with I’m pulling 79 pounds on my V3X 29 and 77-78 pounds on the other bows I hunt with VXR 28 V3 31 a bowtech realm and a hoyt helix. Don’t have it on my other older bows like old Parker’s Darton Martin pse and a golden eagle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Sry in my other post I was wrong about poundage on the hoyt and the realm they are 72 pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk