PSA Sitka deal

Figured I’d pass this on. My favorite piece of clothing that I have from Sitka is the Jetstream jacket. Lightweight but warm with Gore wind stopper. Great layout of pockets. A hood if you need it. Really versatile too. If you put a lightweight insulated best under it you’re good in some really chilly weather. You f you’re trucking uphill in the morning you can open the long put zippers and let the heat out and stay dry.

The jacket sells for $379. They redesigned it a little and the 2021 version is on sale. Euro Optic has them at $199 with free 2 day air shipping. A couple places have it a but cheaper… sorta. Some are out of stock or have limited sizes. It’s $229 on Amazon.

If you’re interested in trying out Sitka gear or want to add a great piece of outerwear I’d recommend this one. It’s absolutely perfect for mountain elk hunting. I wear it all day every day.

Here’s the product description:

Attachments

• 2BFA52AC-E172-4E85-BA51-DDF48E89C80E.jpeg
    2BFA52AC-E172-4E85-BA51-DDF48E89C80E.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 64

TheHammer

WKR
Best jacket I’ve found. I use it early season co archery elk all the way through January archery white tails in the mid west. It is probably the most versatile piece of clothing I own.

AllDayAT

FNG
Agreed on the quality of this jacket - it's incredibly versatile. I would add to check Mountain Archery's sales and check ebay. I believe I was lucky enough to find mine around $150.

OP
Indian Summer
Agreed on the quality of this jacket - it's incredibly versatile. I would add to check Mountain Archery's sales and check ebay. I believe I was lucky enough to find mine around $150.
Mountain Archery is $175 and they only have medium, 2X, and 3X

IdahoBeav

WKR
As others have mentioned, better deals can be found online, subject to inventory. I was able to snag an XL from Sportsman's for $195.

FWIW, the older version also seems to be more durable than the newer version. The newer version is much quieter though, which I assume is why it is not quite as durable. I prefer the quietness of the new one and the slight durability tradeoff is worth it for me (able to use bowhunting whitetails from a stand now). But if you are looking for this as mainly a rifle mountain hunting piece, I would prefer the old model to the new version anyways. Great deal on this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk