Puffy suit

Looking for a puffy suit to pack in and put in when glassing or sitting. What do y’all recommend
I’m looking mainly at kuiu or Sitka but open to any other options. Like jacket and pants.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A garbage bag around you packed with crumpled newspaper works for the guys under the bridge behind my work.

I’ve never tried puffy pants, but have a SKRE and a first lite puffy. You lose heat the worst where your sitting. So I run a little foam pad that I always sit on. This keeps my butt from losing all the heat!

406unltd

WKR
My Opinion

Top- I run Sitka and can’t speak to kuiu because I’ve never used it. I have the kelvin lite hoody and the new kelvin lite down jacket and they are both warm and awesome additions to you system. Just depends if you expect a lot of moisture and or have / don’t have a or use a waterproof layer over.

Bottoms- I personally wouldn’t run anything except the Kifaru simply because it will be the most durable option you will find on the market. It is gonna be very warm, but is typically a little heavier. It’s possible something else is out there but I haven’t seen it.

AZ_J

FNG
Well I do not have puffy pants because I just tend to not get cold in my legs. But I do have the Sitka Puffy Jacket (Kelvin Lite). That works almost too well for me, just a merino LS Tee underneath, whenever I know someone with an AZ Strip Tag and