Quality Tripod that won’t require a personal loan.

What do you use on this tripod set up? I’m looking at this tripod and the Sirui ET-1204 with VA-5 Fluid head. I use a vortex 85mm spotter and razor 10x50s just curious to how it handles the weight? Thanks
I mount a Leica universal bino adapter and Leica Geovid HD-B 2200 10x42 mostly. Additionally I am using a newer Vortex Viper HD 65mm spotter. The system manages the weight of the spotter reasonably well. The higher from the ground with the spotter the more shake you’ll likely experience. I think it’s a pretty well rounded set up. The sirui setup with va-5 head on sale at Cameraland NY seems like a good way to go for the money too though. Either way will really help make your optics perform better.

Tbone58

Lil-Rokslider
I mount a Leica universal bino adapter and Leica Geovid HD-B 2200 10x42 mostly. Additionally I am using a newer Vortex Viper HD 65mm spotter. The system manages the weight of the spotter reasonably well. The higher from the ground with the spotter the more shake you’ll likely experience. I think it’s a pretty well rounded set up. The sirui setup with va-5 head on sale at Cameraland NY seems like a good way to go for the money too though. Either way will really help make your optics perform better.
Okay perfect thank you. Anything is better then the cheap one I have now. Just doing research before I drop $300 on a tripod

4Cody4

FNG
FYI, I ordered the exact setup mentioned here from Cameraland today. If you are considering ordering I would strongly suggest calling them to order, You'll typically find a better price than what is on the website. The will set you up with everything you need, very helpful. I can let you know what I think of mine when I receive it if you like. I'll be running fairly light optics on it, meopta 8x42 and an Athlon 65mm.

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had the slik 634 and 635. Much prefer the 635. More compact, and can glass while standing with it.

FYI, I ordered the exact setup mentioned here from Cameraland today. If you are considering ordering I would strongly suggest calling them to order, You'll typically find a better price than what is on the website. The will set you up with everything you need, very helpful. I can let you know what I think of mine when I receive it if you like. I'll be running fairly light optics on it, meopta 8x42 and an Athlon 65mm.
Thanks. Always give us a call and Mention Rokslide. We will do the best we can