Rain jacket deal

JWP58

WKR
Tactical Distributors is running a sale on their rain shell jacket. They claim 20k waterproof and 20k breathability. It's also got some stretch, seam sealed, and waterproof zippers.

Just got one in the gray color and it seems well made. Its light enough to carry/pack. Sizes do run big, so if you want to layer, just get your normal size. (I can wear mine over a first lite chamberlin jacket without issue).

I have no idea on it's long term durability. And I'm not affiliated with TD.

Jimss

WKR
I wouldn't buy a rain jacket without pitzips. For the same price or less you can get a Marmot Precip jacket with pitzips that weighs a chunk less, less bulky, and likely better quality. Do a search and you can find a discount code for even cheaper!

• Banned
OP
J

JWP58

WKR
I own a marmot precip, and have for about 6yrs.

I apologize for passing on a deal. Shame on me for not seeking prior approval.

oenanthe

WKR
No pit zips is like underwear with no pecker hole.

You mean there's someone who actually uses those? :)

I assume you're a "threader". Me, I'm an over-the-topper. Similarly, I prefer rain jackets that do not leak at the armpit.

Intended in good fun, clearly we all have different opinions on gear ...

deadwolf

WKR
You mean there's someone who actually uses those? :)

I assume you're a "threader". Me, I'm an over-the-topper. Similarly, I prefer rain jackets that do not leak at the armpit.

Intended in good fun, clearly we all have different opinions on gear ...

You know what they say about living in Alaska...it’s hard to get two inches through four inches of clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk