Recommend a Multivitamin

gostovp

WKR
Anyone got recommendations for a high quality men’s multivitamin?

My wife is convinced the daily multi’s you can get anywhere (like Centrum or Kirkland at Costco, etc) are junky and just full of fillers and low quality ingredients… so wants me to try and find something better …. Any suggestions?

180ls1

WKR
I use the Opti-Men from ON.

Are some better? Yeah. Are some worse? Yeah. I use them as cheap "insurance" to supplement my diet. They are good enough for me and I am fairly health conscious.

Anyone got recommendations for a high quality men’s multivitamin?

My wife is convinced the daily multi’s you can get anywhere (like Centrum or Kirkland at Costco, etc) are junky and just full of fillers and low quality ingredients… so wants me to try and find something better …. Any suggestions?
Look for one with a USP verified label- they've been certified by a third party to verify what's in it is actually in it. You definitely do not need to pay some crazy pice for 'quality' or effective ingredients.

Couple years ago when I looked into it there was a study done and as I recall the Kirkland brand was one of the top ranked across availability of the contents, cost and what actual vitamins/minerals were in it.

jmillr1

WKR
I've been using the Mtn Ops Multi V Single Use packets. I dont mix them and just take them down with my Fish oil Pills. So far I feel pretty good. Gonna get some blood work done soon after the next two weeks and see where I'm at with them.

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
1st Phorm_M-Factor Men

Been using 1st Phorms stuff for awhile now. I take a dose of this multivitamin ^^ along with their fish oil each morning. Been feeling good and got bloodwork done about a month ago or so , everything checked out good ! I hit the weights regularly as well a run a few marathons each year and I think quality multivitamins and fish oil really helps with overall health and muscle soreness