Recommendations for Long Range Precision Classes in or Near Colorado

Howdy fellas,

Was hoping to get some recommendations from y’all on a long range precision course I could attend and hopefully drive to prior to this coming hunting season. I’m out in Colorado and would be willing to drive to neighboring states as well. The only company I’m aware of is Modern Day Sniper but they don’t seem to be hosting any courses in WY prior to 2024 season starting. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

khuber84

WKR
Chris Way and Frank Galli have classes out in Fort Morgan. They're more tactical oriented then hunting tho.

Chris Way and Frank Galli have classes out in Fort Morgan. They're more tactical oriented then hunting tho.
If I lived in CO I'd be looking to attend one of these. Some of it's undoubtedly tactical but from what I've heard they do harp on the fundamentals which is more than can be said for most LR courses. And (for tactical shooters) Kraft and Galli tend to be a bit more practical than PRS guys for instance. They have a thread on SH with the dates and a bit of description but I'll put the basic course layout below.

Basic Course Description:
  • Precision Rifle Safety
  • Guide the Student on their Precision Rifle Journey
  • Gravity Ballistics*
  • Kraft Quick Wind*
  • Wind work every 15 degrees out to a 120+ degree fan
  • Answering the Why
  • Using Modern Electronics for Precision Rifle Shooting
  • Using your Ballistic Solvers
  • Predictable, Repeatable, Precision & Accuracy

Flyjunky

WKR
I’d look at Shawn Carlock, but might be too far of a drive for you.

Edit: nevermind, his classes are all full