Red Indian Lake outfitters

NE FLORIDA in a small town called Palatka
Trying to plan a Trip for October of 2025 and i'm considering Red Indian Lake outfitters. Has anyone had any experience with them? if so how was it. what should i expect.
also this will be my first moose hunting trip and im not completely sure as to what gear i should start getting as i can before the trip. what would be some good choices for first timer

Scottf270

WKR
Who ever you book with should provide a good list of needed gear for the area. I understand your gear question but your research and choice of outfitter will determine your success far more than your gear choices.

Have you been able to contact them? I'm looking into 2025 also. I can't get a reply by phone, text, or email.

This is a sign!
It's odd because their website shows they are an active outfitter. You call their number, and the machine says they don't hang out by the phone, and the best ways to get ahold of them for 2025 hunts is text(then they give you the exact same phone number, lol), or email. It's been two weeks and I've not gotten a reply via either form.