region x

hunterl

FNG
i drew the region x deer tag for wyoming. this is my first out of state hunt, ive been doing some research online because i live in WA and with the season fast approaching i have some spots in mind but im just wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. thank you ahead of time!

CBreeze

FNG
WIAs along either river. Go GET UP get comfy and glass. EspeciallY draws at first light and last. More of a whitetail tag really but you see both

OP
hunterl

hunterl

FNG
So with those WIA’s I can just park in the designated parking area and walk all around the farmers property without even talking to him? Or how’s that work?

wytx

WKR
Yes, walk in areas are open to what is stated and no need to talk with the landowner, unless you happen across him out doing work then ask about where they see the animals, who would know their land better?
Also thank them for the opportunity, a few bad apples can get an area closed off, nice let them know how much we appreciate their access.

OP
hunterl

hunterl

FNG
Being thankful is always a given. I’ve just never hunted Walk in so I didn’t know if you had to do anything else so you don’t get in trouble.

KHNC

WKR
Im sure someone will be along to get you a honey hole soon. Good luck!