Rei sleeping bags and pads

I have a good friend that works there so I can get some money off. Any recommendations for a cold and a warmer bag and an insulated pad? Thanks guys

Trees91

WKR
I have the rei magma bag either 10 or 15 degree. I think they do a 30 degree also. Been great for me. Spent 30 some nights in it last fall from Alaska to South Dakota and a few spots in between. I also have a stratus sleeping pad of theirs, I only use it if I’m camping by the pickup. I don’t care for inflatable pads if I have to pack them.

Jbehredt

WKR
Stay away from their “flash all season”. Buddy of mine has spent a few nights on the ground because of his leaking. Multiple repairs on limited use. It did help him discover that a bed of pine boughs is a usable bed......

I’ve had good luck with my all season insulated pad. Put about 20 nights through it last year with zero issues. Good feedback though. I’ll keep an eye on mine. Is Neo the way to go?

I have the flash insulated pad without issue so far, no leaks and keeps me warmer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sammymusi

WKR
Can your buddy get 2 bags ?! I'm looking at the magma 15 as well. Friend has the 10 and swears by it.

OP
K
Thanks guys I was leaning toward the magma. I wish Sammy they just got the job and don’t want to push the limits...... yet!