Replacement Stock Options for Model 1500?

ErikT

FNG
I'm setting up a Smith & Wesson / Howa / Vanguard Model 1500 and looking at options for synthetic replacement stock. I've been looking at Bell & Carlson stocks. Any other suggestions?

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm setting up a Smith & Wesson / Howa / Vanguard Model 1500 and looking at options for synthetic replacement stock. I've been looking at Bell & Carlson stocks. Any other suggestions?
If you are interested in a chassis feel free to reach out with any questions!

TN2shot07

WKR
I put an HS Precision on mine, the stock is nice but it didn’t do any favors in the weight department

Ikmclean

Lil-Rokslider
If you're still in the market stockys has carbon fiber Howa factory seconds on clearance

OP
ErikT

ErikT

FNG
If you're still in the market stockys has carbon fiber Howa factory seconds on clearance
Thanks for the heads up- I did get the Bell & Carlson and so far very pleased with the fit and finish although have not shot it in yet as I'm struggling with scope mounts that will provide the proper eye relief. Length of pull for the Bell & Carlson is 13 1/2" but it's not meshing up with the Maven CS1 scope. I'm on my 3rd set of rings trying to make it work. Last try will be Talley offset rings but if they don't work I'll be taking a table saw to the stock to reduce the LOP.