Restaurants in Vegas

warrbuk

WKR
Golden Steer Steakhouse

Baglemania for breakfast and coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taskswap

WKR
Heading to Las Vegas for a few days in a few weeks. Trying to figure out dining ideas. Seems like a lot of the places on the strip have very similar menus. Not necessarily looking for anything crazy but what are y’all’s must stop places. And they don’t have to be right on the strip. Can be dives as long as it’s good food
Another vote for Bouchon at the Venetian. Also my wife is a big fan of the brunch at Tableau.

If you're willing to go off-strip you can find great bargains like all you can eat sushi.

Jccobb2

FNG
When I was there last spring I tried the SW Steakhouse and it was delicious. Also, if you are looking for an amazing view while eating, don't forget about the Twist by Pierre Gagnaire.

Laramie

WKR
My favorite place that I go to every trip to Vegas is Carson's Kitchen. It is a block off the end of Freemont street. It is a smaller, comfortable place that serves out of this world food for very reasonable prices. Order several things and share like they are appetizers- it is a must do food experience.

CMF

WKR
Kogi Korean BBQ and hot pot
It was recommended by our Uber driver and it was awesome! It was our first Korean bbq experience and we'll definitely be doing it again.

If you’re into sushi, there are some phenomenal restaurants off the strip. Omakase from $100/person to as much as you want to spend.

For a little less of a big money spot, Blue Ribbon Sushi at Red Rock is solid.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Peppermill Restaurant (just north of the Wynn) on LV Blvd.

Old school Vegas with lots of neon with good food with large portions.

Eddie

BBob

WKR
Monta Japanese Noodle House (Ramen)

TaperPin

WKR
I’m a steak and onion kind of simple eating guy - fancy doesn’t do much for me.

Having said that, that wife and I were married in Vegas and for dinner one night we went up to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant and the steak was the best I’ve ever had. A new rifle could have been bought with what was spent for dinner, but that steak was amazing - ten years from now I’ll still salivate thinking about it. It was so brown all over and had such a well seasoned pure beefy taste who knows what kind of voodoo was done to it, but whatever it was worked.

Prices on the strip are twice what they are off, but the level of food everywhere on the strip is very good. Heck, even a simple pulled pork sandwich at a sports bar is still to this day the best pulled pork I’ve ever had.

gabenzeke

WKR
Peppermill for breakfast food (wait can be long, but it's worth it), pieros for steak and/or Italian (I believe this was owned by someone in the mafia at one time and was in one of the mafia movies), and beauty & essex for fancy stuff (younger crowd, but food is great).

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

tony

WKR
Forgot one- Black Bear Diner, good old fashioned, greasy diner breakfast!

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Hofbrauhaus
German Food and BIG beers
Staff dressed in ethnic garb.
Authentic live music with crowd participation
It is a very fun time.

and yes I have had the paddle swat

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Lived in Vegas 25 years, one Restaurant in Vegas that is a must stop for any foodie and that's Lotus of Siam. Ranked the top Thai restaurant in the country by just about everyone. As far as a Steakhouse my Favorite is Delmonico. As far as sushi goes, only 2 real sushi restaurants in the whole town, I am not naming them online as I don't want them ruined, but if you want sushi, drop me a PM. We have no good BBQ here, don't waste your time with any of it. This is not Kansas City, Charleston, Austin, etc. It's all not good.

Last edited: