RMSG

I was able to spend some time with Tom Sr at RMSG earlier this week. The amount of mechanics and nuance you can fix and tweak for proper shooting form is astounding. I am confident in my compound ability, so I opted to bring my recurve knowing it needed quite a bit of work, as well as how much translates back to wheels. Overall a fantastic experience. 4.5hrs of training and practice with some stories and bullshitting is a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Man you lucky, I wish i could go meet that guy. His solid mechanics course was the best thing I ever did and I refer back to it often. He seems like a great person. Glad you enjoyed it and sounds like you learned something.

OP
Page Master
Man you lucky, I wish i could go meet that guy. His solid mechanics course was the best thing I ever did and I refer back to it often. He seems like a great person. Glad you enjoyed it and sounds like you learned something.

He is a great guy. Super genuine.

Fire_9

WKR
I spent a couple nights with those guys when I was stuck in Denver for a work training. Hands down the best archery money I’ve ever invested.

Ucsdryder

WKR
when you walk in the door you feel like you just become their friend. ALL of them are genuine guys. It’s actually surprising what a great group Of guys they have working there.

OP
Page Master
I don't see what the big deal is, I've been going in there and hanging out for years:cool:

It is almost 12hrs away from my house. Spending 2 hours there last wednesday and 4.5hrs there Monday with Tom almost makes me want to spend some vaca time there next summer before I scout for elk.

Almost

Ddog

WKR
I've only been to the new digs once since they moved, but back about 10 years ago I'd make a monthly trip up from the Springs to shop and shoot the shit. Great crew for sure!

Tom Sr. is awesome. Sat and visited with him for over an hour on my trip there last year. I’m a nobody and Tom made me feel like I was part of the shop. That’s the coolest archery experience I’ve ever had

ktowncamo

WKR
@Page Master did you just show up or did you set up an appointment or lesson time? Probably sounds like a lame question, but I just picked up my first struggle stick and outside of signing up for his mechanics course on The Push Archery site, and with flights so cheap from SLC, I am seriously contemplating flying to Denver for some one on one time to get legit instruction so I get headed in the right direction from the get go

@Page Master did you just show up or did you set up an appointment or lesson time? Probably sounds like a lame question, but I just picked up my first struggle stick and outside of signing up for his mechanics course on The Push Archery site, and with flights so cheap from SLC, I am seriously contemplating flying to Denver for some one on one time to get legit instruction so I get headed in the right direction from the get go

I got a bunch of miles to burn. Been thinking of getting an appointment.

Relearn what all I thought I knew.

Easy to get to Denver