Rockslide

How are you guys navigating Rokslide? I used Tapatalk until the lock downs, when they got overloaded. Tapatalk is now almost unusable. The Rokslide website sucks. It’s super slow and I always just give up on it. I miss the Rokslide community, but ever time I try to get back into it, the time suck is a deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use both rokslide mobile and Tapatalk no issues with either.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
J
Maybe my settings are messed up? I try an action, get a spinning wheel that usually ends in an error message. I use my phone all day with multiple apps. Everything else works fine.

jbravo13

FNG
I’m a newer user but tapatalk has been working fine for me.

Super tag

WKR
I use several browsers, website is great, never have any issue with speed or performance.

mahnster

FNG
Mobile browser with my phone and regular browser on laptop. No issues with either.

gbflyer

WKR
Tapatalk locks up a lot on me but it’s not reserved for Rokslide. I have to shut it down and restart it a lot. I figure it’s my POS iPhone SE.

I usually use telepathic brain waves and posts show up unless I'm wearing my tin foil hat. In that case I use my piece of crap Samsung phone

Rokbar

WKR
Dang, finally found someone that I am more tech savvy than. Clean your browsers up. No problems here, phone or laptop.

Travis907

WKR
I use the website with no issues. Never tried tapatalk.
Definitely sounds like the issue is on your end. Good luck on getting it figured out so you can get back into reading all the worthwhile forums.