Rocky Mount is Ready - 2019 Hunt

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Taxi just let me know that my mount was all set and ready. Man... looks excellent and brings back all the memories of my Area 3 hunt in Wyoming last September. If anyone needs a guide in the future I would highly recommend Josh Martoglio's outfit, I hunted with Chris Scheer and Jeff Meikle, they are great guys. Mount was done by Jim Marsico (Mountain Valley Artistry).

Good Luck this Year - BEST

RAM.jpg

Beautiful ram! He looks really really good. Congrats on a wonderful trophy and what I imagine must’ve been an epic experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That’s a gorgeous mount. I’m not big on life size but that is a stunner. Congratulations. Area 3 is all wilderness, no? Who did you hunt with? I keep trying to get rid of my 21 points and I’ve not figured out quite how to do it yet.

Ram94

WKR
Awesome ram! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
PONYBOY

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a gorgeous mount. I’m not big on life size but that is a stunner. Congratulations. Area 3 is all wilderness, no? Who did you hunt with? I keep trying to get rid of my 21 points and I’ve not figured out quite how to do it yet.
Josh Martoglio - Trails West Outfitters (My guides were Jeff Meikle and Chris Scheer). Yep, all wilderness, country was beautiful and steep! LoL That being said, I was really impressed with how capable the pack string was.