RokStok

Each mold can do 10 stocks a week. If they ordered 3 tikka molds and 3 R700 molds that means 30 stocks each week. Your stock will get made quickly once approval

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
SRS did it! Hopefully one specifically for the Rokstok will be coming in the near future!
“The Swiss Army knife of rails”
“one rail to rule them all”
“One rail 3 bipods”

Ok I'm done now. Some people are stoked some people thinks it’s gayer than aids.

@Ryan Avery asked me about making one literally every time I saw him for 3 weeks straight.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
“One rail 3 bipods”

Ok I'm done now. Some people are stoked some people thinks it’s gayer than aids.

@Ryan Avery asked me about making one literally every time I saw him for 3 weeks straight.
It’s a sight for sure, I love that you guys just did what people asked for though, pretty cool. Your post is gold though.

ElPollo

WKR
“One rail 3 bipods”

I can tell you that my sense of humor with the leatherman joke doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s a great idea. I’m totally getting one of these when I order a RokStok. If I lose or leave behind a bipod or tripod on a hunt, I can use my buddy’s, no matter what he has. I appreciate the work you put into this, and I seriously wonder if I can also use it to open beer bottles. 😁

wyosam

WKR
At this point they should have just kept the rokstok under wraps and just announced it once approved

Why? Selling a bunch of product that doesn’t exist yet is good business, and protects at least some of the set up expenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmat

WKR
A lot going on there!

I’d be all for an Arca + Spartan rail. Ordered rokstok with pic + Spartan. Most all my arca clamps also work on pic rails but it’s faster/easier on ARCA.
Yeah, I want an Arca+Spartan and ditch the pic rail. Would give an ever-so-slightly longer mounting surface for the arca. @Salmon River Solutions — thoughts?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What’s the other detail Form?
He said updates are in the other thread, the one we aren’t filling with comments. ;)