RokStok

For the guys already receiving their Rokstok... what height UM rings are you finding to work?

Getting ready to order rings for a factory T3X stock with 42mm objective but want to make sure it will work with the Rokstok when the time comes.

I have the same question. I want to take advantage of the sale this weekend but not sure what height rings to order.

For the guys already receiving their Rokstok... what height UM rings are you finding to work?

Getting ready to order rings for a factory T3X stock with 42mm objective but want to make sure it will work with the Rokstok when the time comes.
I have the same question. I want to take advantage of the sale this weekend but not sure what height rings to order.
I would pick the medium rings and then buy the leather cheek pad. I have lows on mine with no cheek pad yet, the lows are perfect for me but I seem to really choke up on the gun, my scope is as far forward as it can go with the UM rings.

Is the Tikka recoil integrated into the stock or do you swap over the existing recoil lug from your current stock? (For the life of me I can’t recall if I still have the original T3 Al or if it was replaced with steel…)

Have you guys that have got them weighed one all finished? rail, flush cups, etc
My stock with flush cups, spartan pic rail, dead-cat barrel inlet, and recoil lug came in right around 30 oz. (maybe a little less)

I'm figuring/hoping that with 2 ea 1/2" recoil pad/LOP spacers that it will end up right on top of the factory plastic in weight (my scale says 32ish oz.). Pretty awesome how it rigid it is for the weight and balances great with a typical hunting outfit/setup.

My stock with flush cups, spartan pic rail, dead-cat barrel inlet, and recoil lug came in right around 30 oz. (maybe a little less)

I'm figuring/hoping that with 2 ea 1/2" recoil pad/LOP spacers that it will end up right on top of the factory plastic in weight (my scale says 32ish oz.). Pretty awesome how it rigid it is for the weight and balances great with a typical hunting outfit/setup.
Mine has the same specs noted above, and on my scale it came in just over 30 oz.

Back