RokStok

Shot mine this AM, a big improvement over the factory stock both in terms of ergonomics and felt recoil, seemed to be a decent bit less even with the thinner pad. The only downside i experienced is the negative comb contacts my ear muffs.

Got my first Rokstok in today. Fit/finish were fine. More importantly the damn thing just works. The thing just shoulders well regardless of position. The grip is about as perfect as it gets. Recoil management is great. Shot from prone, off hand, and various other positions was no issue. Spotting shots is stupid easy. Thanks to all involved in the design as this thing is amazing. Compared it to the stock Tikka Stock, Alterra stock, and AG Alpine Hunter and the Rokstokis the clear winner.

My interpretation/memory: This was set up as a preorder and they said 90days lead time from when they were released to production but that took a little longer with final design tweaks. I think the 90days and 4-5+ weeks thing is out the window for the Tikkas but sounds like the remaining folks from the preorders will likely get their stuff in May/June. Tikka was the bulk of the preorders and with those in mind they appear to still be shipping out orders from the first day of that preorder (where many orders obviously came in), ~Dec 21. Keep in mind there are likely alot of orders placed Dec 21-Early Jan after which point I think the pace slowed down, but there are likely alot of stocks from late Dec that still need to ship out. So in the case of a Tikka ordered a month ago you would very likely be waiting a bit cause they have numerous on backlog.

Being you said Remington and those reportedly had less orders in, and Form indicated 90days is likely closer to accurate for the Rem version, maybe your delivery will be closer to actually ~90days being you just ordered last month.

That help at all?
Ahhh thank you for the clarification
Very helpful

I'd certainly be interested in a Rokstok for a Sauer 100. Such overlooked rifles, but would benefit from a more durable (and even better ergonomics) stock...something other than the "soft-touch" type Ergo-Max stock.

Sauer 100 was a named rok-stok candidate. Do we know if there will be any movement there?

Interestingly, Sauer has added models sporting AG Composites CF stocks.

Last edited:
Sauer 100 was a named rok-stok candidate. Do we know if there will be any movement there?

Interestingly, Sauer has added models sporting AG Composites CF stocks.

Yes but they have to get through the more popular rifles first. If, the Sauer 100 can wrk with an existing mold, it would be a quick process- they still have to check on that.

I just ordered a 3x18 trijicon tenmile hx with hs precision 25 moa canted low rings
Anyone using this optic on rokstoks already received ?
Or really anyone using low rings with the rokstok having any scope height issues?

New 6PRC/22 CM. This stock sucks ass. Straight up. Nothing is functional improvements and everything is just wiz bang crap lol.

IMG_3727.jpeg

Can’t wait to swap it out when the rok stok shows up. And I’ll have legit first hand comparisons. As well as video through the scope of recoil management using both stocks. That steep toe angle puts me 2 Mils high after recoil, and the gun feels like shooting a damn pellet gun lol.

IMG_3756.jpeg
Also rokslide and smaller cartridges are wearing off on me (aka actually making sense) lol. So I also got a smaller bolt face and a 22 CM barrel to swap to once I fully accept my fate 🙌🏼

Last edited:
Back