Rookie Bear hunter -- Judging Boars?

I was out working on our property this weekend and spotted two boars that I'm going to go back and pursue, I have never studied or hunted bears and this is the first time I've seen anything but the same small sow with cubs in our area. They looked, overall, about "even size" to me after a good amount of glassing time, and I'm not sure how to tell which one is bigger? Unfortunately both were ~800 yards away and I couldn't get a picture.

They had some noticeable differences:

Bear 1: Substantially "longer" looking from tail to snout, forelimb hair appeared quite long, long/narrow head, belly came to about his leg joints. Overall, I'd say this bear looked quite a bit lankier, but just as "big" overall as Bear 2.

Bear 2: Shorter from tail to snout, shorter limb hair but thicker looking limbs, wide but short head. Overall, I'd say this bear looked "stout" compared to Bear 1, which makes me thing he's the better bear?

I know scoring is based off their skulls, which is where the confusion comes in. Bear 1 had a much longer looking head, but Bear 2 had, no doubt, a much wider head.

Appreciate any input!

kct802

FNG
Also interested in anyone who has knowledge on judging bears through glass