RTIC Coolers

Their sight has them on sale. I just bought the 65 for 169 shipped. When you click on coolers it doesn't show it until you click on each specific cooler.

cg2737

WKR
I should never log on to this sight. I just got one of the 65's. Thanks for the heads up Hardcore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
Hi,

I tried going through checkout but was unable. I am a canadian resident but have a PO box state side. I would like to grab one of these 65s.

Will the deal be on until monday?

OP
HardcoreHunter
Hi,

I tried going through checkout but was unable. I am a canadian resident but have a PO box state side. I would like to grab one of these 65s.

I am unsure, I imagine it will be. I just noticed it last night while shopping around.

kravguy

WKR
They are priced the same on amazon right now

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Scottyboy

WKR
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, it said no PO boxes during checkout (unless I'm getting that mixed up with a different purchase yesterday). Good luck!

Slim Jim

WKR
I ordered one a couple weeks ago. It seems like it is built just like a Yeti, Grizzly, etc. without the huge price tag. We'll find out how well it works once it gets warm out. For the $169 65, you can't beat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
The service I use to receive packages in the US near the border, there is always somewhere there to receive and if needed sign for parcels. So despite having a number in my address that may look like a PO box it is fine.

I use 24/7 Parcel. The address they give you is 365H St #12345 with the five digit number being how they ID your package.

As long as your parcel place can accept oversize parcels I'd go for it. Just put your address down in a way that doesn't look like a PO box.

no dog in this race, but would buy from amazon on this deal. some on ebay as low as 135 for a 45 but not sure of the seller. had a couple of sour buys on the bay here lately, all pocket change but the prime service and cs on amazon has swayed me a lot. what is the yeti vs.rtic status now anyway??

Rs3003

WKR
When I checked earlier today there were a couple for $140. They have sold since then. I personally always look on eBay before I buy anything. Most of the times I can find cheaper there.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
I feel ordering from Amazon gives you that little bit of extra protection. Even with 3rd party sellers they'll do what they can to make things right.

Sounds like RTIC is doing a good job in delivering on time and making people happy. But it never hurts to layer up the protection.

Shipped next day and should be here by end of the week.