Rugged Alaskan 360 TI

ID_Matt

WKR
Anybody else been checking this suppressor rugged just came out with? 6.6 oz and 7". Hard to fathom how they got it that light. Hoping some reviews pop up soon on the sound reports.

SwiftShot

WKR
Titanium will help, but making it larger in diameter will help as you can get more volume in a shorter package with less overall mass. Maybe the baffle system is less metal.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Right?

The specs on the none Ti variant are almost tough to believe (if they achieve the sounds results advertised).

If they somehow do the same on nearly half the weight…..I guess I’ll take one. Waiting for some hands on though.

The “heavy” one at $850 is tough to pass up while I wait though .

I’m one month into the wait for the standard Alaskan 360. Was surprised to see the ti version so soon after the release of the standard. I’m considering ordering the ti, but hard to know wether the 4 oz difference is worth $500. I’ll be running direct thread regardless, so the RUM mount is not an advantage of the steel version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m one month into the wait for the standard Alaskan 360. Was surprised to see the ti version so soon after the release of the standard. I’m considering ordering the ti, but hard to know wether the 4 oz difference is worth $500. I’ll be running direct thread regardless, so the RUM mount is not an advantage of the steel version.

I didn't realize direct thread was an option with the steel version. Good to know...I have a Radiant and love it but the dual taper lock design requires their muzzle device.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Yeah I noticed the Ti doesn’t even come wi the RUM ($250 part). And it costs $500 more.

I plan to run DT as well though. And frankly am a bit confused on what the RUM buys if you can use standard hub threaded adapters inside. RUM only mates with muzzle device adapters I’m guessing.

One thing for ppl undecided between the two, is while the steel version comes with the $250 RUM device included, if you plan on running direct thread anyhow, you have to pay another $100 for the DT adapter. The Ti version comes with it already. So that effectively lessens the gap in cost between the two.

One thing for ppl undecided between the two, is while the steel version comes with the $250 RUM device included, if you plan on running direct thread anyhow, you have to pay another $100 for the DT adapter. The Ti version comes with it already. So that effectively lessens the gap in cost between the two.

So what's the advantage in using the DT adapter as opposed to the regular dual tapered lock that the cans already have?
Seems like you have to have some kind of muzzle device one way or another.

So what's the advantage in using the DT adapter as opposed to the regular dual tapered lock that the cans already have?
Seems like you have to have some kind of muzzle device one way or another.
No muzzle device required with the DT. The DT adapter screws into the suppressor. If you look at the specs on it, going this route over the RUM saves both weight and length.
It will go on my Fieldcraft with 5/8x24 threads.

No muzzle device required with the DT. The DT adapter screws into the suppressor. If you look at the specs on it, going this route over the RUM saves both weight and length.
It will go on my Fieldcraft with 5/8x24 threads.
If you dont need 1.375 x 24 threads I would just use a M3 brake in 5/8 x24. I believe it is a couple onces lighter than DT adapter. Been using one on my FC for 2 years now no issues and it doesn't add any length to the barrel.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
That’s seriously light. What’s the cost on that thing?

If I wasn’t 4+ months into the wait for my TBAC 7 I’d probably just order one up.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I think MSRP is around $1,300. Not sure what street price will be.
Not cheap but whatever. These things just keep getting better and better really. I’m wishing I’d gotten some new tech like a Cgs or something like this when I ordered my last one. I went with the Glock 19/Toyota pickup of silencers and ordered a tbac7.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I believe MSRP is 1699 Map is 1400. You can order now at a few spots. Capitol armory has them for that $1400 price.

Also know as the most expensive suppressor ever! But if it performs as spec’d it could be great and worth it.

OP
ID_Matt

ID_Matt

WKR
I believe MSRP is 1699 Map is 1400. You can order now at a few spots. Capitol armory has them for that $1400 price.

Also know as the most expensive suppressor ever! But if it performs as spec’d it could be great and worth it.

Ahh. You are right. I got them mixed up, thanks for clarifying.

6.5x284

WKR
Not cheap but whatever. These things just keep getting better and better really. I’m wishing I’d gotten some new tech like a Cgs or something like this when I ordered my last one. I went with the Glock 19/Toyota pickup of silencers and ordered a tbac7.
Same. My Ultra 5 just broke out of jail a few months ago for a pure hunting can. I would have loved to give this a try instead.

Ordered the 360 ti.

Since I've already invested $800 into chopping and threading the barrels on my two ultralight hunting rifles, which included shouldered 5/8x24 threads from Shaen Rifles, I might as well have a suppressor that I will always use. I may return the standard 360 to Silenscershop once approved, forfeiting the Tax Stamp, but I would also have to buy a $100 Direct Thread adapter anyhow to run that suppressor. I'd be out $125 basically.

The Double Broomed Mountain Rifle 338 Federal will weigh exactly 6.5 lbs with a Nightforce NXS 32mm scope and Ti suppressor. The Fieldcraft with NXS 42mm and Ti suppressor will come in at 7lbs even.

It's only money. FTW.

Last edited:

Tahoe1305

WKR
Ordered the 360 ti.

Since I've already invested $800 into chopping and threading the barrels on my two ultralight hunting rifles, which included shouldered 5/8x24 threads from Shaen Rifles, I might as well have a suppressor that I will always use. I may return the standard 360 to Silenscershop once approved, forfeiting the Tax Stamp, but I would also have to buy a $100 Direct Thread adapter anyhow to run that suppressor. I'd be out $125 basically.

The Double Broomed Mountain Rifle 338 Federal will weigh exactly 6.5 lbs with a Nightforce NXS 32mm scope and Ti suppressor. The Fieldcraft with NXS 42mm and Ti suppressor will come in at 7lbs even.

It's only money. FTW.
Where from?

I just ordered one and will have it in a couple weeks I think. All I have to compare it to is the full AB suppressor raptor lineup and a dead air sandman since I'm a fairly new FFL, but I will post up my anecdotal thoughts once I get out with it. Hope it's great cause the damn thing is so expensive, even for me!