Rugid Compound Bow Case

Medusa7MM

WKR
Anybody owned one of these cases? Looking for a case and found this one. Not 100% sold on it yet, fire away with your experience with the case! Thanks

paxamus

WKR
If it’s the soft one, I have one. It’s ok, I really like the protection for my bow, but wish the arrow pouch in the front was bigger. I like that I can take out the foam on the lid to make it bigger inside. They were on camofire for a really good price. I still want the Pelican Air bow case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

Medusa7MM

WKR
Thanks, that answers my question. I was worried about the protection aspect of it.

ktowncamo

WKR
If it’s the soft one, I have one. It’s ok, I really like the protection for my bow, but wish the arrow pouch in the front was bigger. I like that I can take out the foam on the lid to make it bigger inside. They were on camofire for a really good price. I still want the Pelican Air bow case
I spoke with Rugid and they are changing the zipper on the arrow pouch to make it accommodate an arrow tube (ie, Easton, GoldTip) which is pretty solid. I agree, the current one I use isn't quite long enough for my arrows, but I have a 30.5 draw. They are also making some micro changes to the case in general and some zipper upgrades. I've loved mine this year and have used it a bunch, including attaching it to my ATV rack which is a cool feature.

All of these changes is why they are available from Camofire right now...it's the 2019 model that we are selling.

...And yes, Pelican knocked it out of the park with their hard case