Ryan's new binos:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking he'll go for the Jungle Green, (throwback to his Dora Explorer days three years ago)

myjunior-produkt1.png

SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA, a subsidiary of the Austrian based company, is pleased to announce the new MY Junior binocular. This low weight 16.9 oz binocular is a uniquely designed device developed for children.

The new binoculars will be available in two new color offerings of Glacier Blue and Jungle Green.

With MY Junior, children can view animals and other discoveries at 7x magnification. Young nature fans will also enjoy a 28 mm objective lens for exceptional optical performance and an easy-to-use focusing wheel.

These durable binoculars were designed to connect your child to the joys of nature. Included is a Nature Notes notebook, so researchers can record their observations and note tricky questions to research when they get home.

The MY Junior is also compatible with our VPA 2 variable phone adapter for digiscoping and preserving the experience through photographs to share with their friends and family.

CLICK HERE to learn more about the MY Junior Binoculars and watch our video

Grundy53

WKR
Might be handy for hunting the timber. I hunt the coast a lot. The colors would make them easier to find where I set them down. Lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
So, if Ryan went with the "Jungle Green" does that mean that you went with the "Glacier Blue?"

When will we see the "robby review" and when will Form do the Rokslide drop test on them?

I’m sure Ryan could get someone to stitch him up a matching bino harness, that and a fish net shirt and he’d be the belle of the ball!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
How did I miss this post?

I am going to spray-paint some Swaro's for Bobby Denning

As for the My Juniors, it's a smart move by Swarovski. It's like a gateway drug.

Last edited:

Mike7

WKR
I don't know. Crocs to me are all about function over form...what is more manly than that.

These binos seem to scream out the opposite message, "buy me if you rock a man bun"...not that there is any thing wrong with man buns of course.