Swarovski Bino for Youth

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
myjunior-produkt1.png

SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA, a subsidiary of the Austrian based company, is pleased to announce the new MY Junior binocular. This low weight 16.9 oz binocular is a uniquely designed device developed for children.

The new binoculars will be available in two new color offerings of Glacier Blue and Jungle Green.

With MY Junior, children can view animals and other discoveries at 7x magnification. Young nature fans will also enjoy a 28 mm objective lens for exceptional optical performance and an easy-to-use focusing wheel.

These durable binoculars were designed to connect your child to the joys of nature. Included is a Nature Notes notebook, so researchers can record their observations and note tricky questions to research when they get home.

The MY Junior is also compatible with our VPA 2 variable phone adapter for digiscoping and preserving the experience through photographs to share with their friends and family.

CLICK HERE to learn more about the MY Junior Binoculars and watch our video

Ucsdryder

WKR
Pretty cool! I’m not sure I’d trust my 7 year old with them, but my 12 year old could probably be trusted to not stomp them in the mud and leave them on the tailgate! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 8