"The Legend EL 42 Special Offer from Swarovski Optik"

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
ELProduct-22_1500x1000.jpg

"Cranston, Rhode Island - Swarovski Optik North America, a subsidiary of the Austrian-based company, announces the Legend EL 42 Special Offer.

Since 1999, the EL binocular from Swarovski Optik has changed the landscape of the binocular market and has grown to become the standard by which all others are judged. In celebration of this Legend, save up to $400 on EL 42 mm Binoculars. This offer is valid on EL 8.5x42 and 10x42 binoculars only at authorized US and Canada dealers from 8/1/23 through 10/31/2.

The EL 42 where future technology met master craftsmanship. The result is an almost magical interaction between optics, ergonomics, and functionality, rolled into a perfectly crafted design that stands out with its subtle elegance.

The EL 42’s feature a desirable size and comfort, is lightweight, and offers an exceptional optical performance that makes it the perfect binocular. They are multipurpose and reliable, suitable for use both during the day and at twilight. Nature lovers appreciate the unique close-up setting of 10.8 feet and the rapid, precise focusing mechanism.

Swarovski Optik North America Director of Communications, Dean Capuano, says, “Since Day 1 of this legendary product, everybody has their EL story and the connection it gives them to the outdoors and being immersed into the situation they love. It really is more than just a product or tool, and it is an actual extension of the person and their bridge to the outdoors.”

2five7

WKR
I've been packing my 8.5 ELs for about 10 years, don't see me replacing them any time soon.

NDGuy

WKR
Great price, I am still debating between the EL and NL Pure. These being 2k is pretty damn tempting..

UtahJimmy

WKR

CHeliJEVEAEJRl8.jpg

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know of any authorized online Swarovski dealers in either Montana, Oregon, New Hampshire, Delaware, or other states that don't collect sales tax for online orders?

Portland

FNG
Just ordered my EL 8.5x42 from Outdoorsman. They are also running the $1,999 deal but they are also throwing in a free stud for their tripod system. They're also throwing in free installation. That's like another $100 in goodies.