WTB Sako S20 6.5 Creedmoor

XFrog

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same... Euro has them stupid cheap.
I don't believe anyone who bought one and shot it would give it up. They punch so far above their price and popularity. I now have a 6.5 prc and a 308. Crazy they are more accurate than most of my customs.

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
solid rifle, very accurate picked up a Cabela's display model in .243 win and it was basically new. i think changing out barrels is a beretta/sako thing and lack of aftermarket stocks are the only drawbacks.

Bghntr416

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked up one in PRC from a GB dealer for the same price as EuroOptic but with free shipping and a $40 coupon. Could not resist after seeing this thread.

XFrog

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you watch the SAKO factory videos on trigger adjustment. They are different than the you tube ones. S20s have excellent triggers design is close to the TRG and adjustment is pretty straight forward.

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Make sure you watch the SAKO factory videos on trigger adjustment. They are different than the you tube ones. S20s have excellent triggers design is close to the TRG and adjustment is pretty straight forward.
Do you have a link to this? I saw some of the other Sako factory videos (like changing the butt stock and forend), but not one on how to adjust the trigger. I did see a promo video from Sako on the trigger being adjustable, but not how to adjust. The manual makes it sound pretty straight forward, but if you or anyone else recommends a video, I'm game to watch one.

Bghntr416

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could not find a video either. However, the key is to get the proper size hex wrench (allen wrench). You have to go by feel. You access it after you remove the magazine. I found it to be pretty simple.

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I could not find a video either. However, the key is to get the proper size hex wrench (allen wrench). You have to go by feel. You access it after you remove the magazine. I found it to be pretty simple.
Thanks. Does the wrench provided with the rifle fit?

Bghntr416

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for the late reply. The wrench I received did not fit the trigger adjustment. I used a 3/32 wrench. It may be a 2.5mm, not sure but the 3/32 works. Measured across the flats was .0937" on my wrench.