Salmon River/Frank Church Jet Boat pickup/Dropoff?

jedi7

FNG
The wolves in the FC can probably hide anywhere they want and never run into a human..... Crazy to see that the flights are more affordable than jetting in but it makes sense.

@idahomuleys tagging this if we ever get a wild hair to get flown in to the Frank Church.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Are you trying to get somewhere on the river to hunt?

Just fly in would be my recommendation.

No matter where you want to go there is an airstrip within reasonable distance and the trail along the river is typically in pretty good shape making for quick travel.

Last time I flew in (couple years ago) it was like $500ish per person with basically all the gear you wanted to bring.
That's the Middle Fork with more airstrip options. Not as many strips on the main stem where he's asking about.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TVW

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks! I saw that earlier, I feel like you’re paying a recent amount for the drop camp which I don’t have a need for. Was hoping to just pay for the ride… at this rate a plane ride in is close to half that…
You can carry a shit ton more gear on a boat than you can on a plane ride. Kill several animals amongst your group and you're paying for multiple flights. Nothing is cheap or easy in the Frank

You can carry a shit ton more gear on a boat than you can on a plane ride. Kill several animals amongst your group and you're paying for multiple flights. Nothing is cheap or easy in the Frank

No doubt about the easy part!!