Savage 110 Ultralite Accufit Stock

Unckebob

WKR
Isn’t accufit the name of the stock that adjusts comb height and lop. I don’t know why then even put the name accustock on this rifle.

The Accustocks have an internal aluminum bedding block that is very rigid (but heavy). They also let you adjust LOP and comb height. I like mine.802C4450-D510-410F-AD2A-86E91B8D99D5.jpeg

The Accufits have the same adjust adjustability, but are lighter due to the elimination of the aluminum bedding block. I have not used one.

Has anyone put a MDT HNT26 chassis on this yet? Will it fit? I have the ultralight in 30-06 and sure do like it.. stock is cheap feeling like everyone knows, but no affect against shooting. But that folder would be sweet to have!

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone put a MDT HNT26 chassis on this yet? Will it fit? I have the ultralight in 30-06 and sure do like it.. stock is cheap feeling like everyone knows, but no affect against shooting. But that folder would be sweet to have!

That’s definitely what I want to do. I just need to call them to make sure im getting all the accessories I need when I order and to make sure I can attach my Spartan bipod mount to the Arca rail.