Savage 110 ultralite FBT stock

Rifle20

FNG
Anyone know if the new FBT carbon fiber stock on the new savage Klym rifle is going to be offered after market to fit the savage 110 ultralite ?

I looked at fbts website, they dont have savage stocks listed. I emailed them and asked if theyd be available and be compatible with bottom bolt release, specifically the savage ultralite. I believe that was over a week ago and i got no response

letrbuck

WKR
I'd wager a guess that they wont be compatible with BBR, like just about any of the other decent Savage stock options. It would be awesome if savage stuck to one bolt release, or at least made the conversion parts available again

I'd wager a guess that they wont be compatible with BBR, like just about any of the other decent Savage stock options. It would be awesome if savage stuck to one bolt release, or at least made the conversion parts available again
Whats weird is, look at the rifle in the floating images on the page. All pics are top bolt release. https://savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=product_summary&s=58097

Now look at the "action pic" of the guy carrying the rifle on the top of the page. Bottom bolt release. Screenshot_20231229_235654_Chrome_copy_540x1200.jpg