Savage 110 ultralite elite

Deano0686

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_5097.png

Anyone know any info on this savage ultralite elite? Its advertised on gun broker but I can’t find any info anywhere on it

fishdart

Lil-Rokslider
I found this page: UL Elite

There are references to it on other seller sites, but with "page not found" messages which leads me to believe this should have been lidded until SHOT 2024.

At that price....yikes. That's a lot for a Savage rifle.

Attachments

• savage UL Elite rifle.jpg
    savage UL Elite rifle.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 44
OP
Deano0686

Deano0686

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I was thinking maybe it got leaked on accident as well. Hopefully it’s not 3 grand but I wouldn’t be surprised.

They better have a totally new action that doesn't suck ass like the ultralight before

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
This probably explains why Savage has the current Ultralight on clearance for $998. I have an ultralight also and it's not the action that bothers me, it's the stock. I guess this is there way of addressing the known unfavorableness of the stock.

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
I like all 3 of my Savage rifles, but no way on God`s green earth would I pay that much for another one. Be curious to know what the Savage aficionados on Savageshooter.com have to say about this.

OP
Deano0686

Deano0686

Lil-Rokslider
This probably explains why Savage has the current Ultralight on clearance for $998. I have an ultralight also and it's not the action that bothers me, it's the stock. I guess this is there way of addressing the known unfavorableness of the stock.
Yea I’m trying to offload some guns to buy a 300 wsm before they get off clearance.

Weldor

WKR
That's what always happens with Savage, Buy it for $1200 and it is on sale within a couple months for $900 buck.LOL.

I assume you could just buy the UL on sale and the HNT 26 separately and save a grand

I have one in an XLR and I like everything about it aside from it being a savage 😏 it’s my wife’s rifle, and is a nice shooting rifle, but I really wish it was a tikka instead

I assume you could just buy the UL on sale and the HNT 26 separately and save a grand

I have one in an XLR and I like everything about it aside from it being a savage 😏 it’s my wife’s rifle, and is a nice shooting rifle, but I really wish it was a tikka instead
My thoughts exactly

Akken

FNG
Midwayusa had the UL elite in 308 for $2699 which IMO is really where this gun should be priced at. I put an XLR stock on my 110 UL and changed the crappy bolt handle so I have roughly that much into the gun. One thing I can't do is cut 2" off my barrell like the elite does which as a supressor guy I would prefer.