WTB SCAM - Bino Purchase

Maverick1

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This. People are happy to do it if you ask.
Well. I learned something new today. Long time member, as indicated by my illustrious “WKR” status (hold the memes for a moment! LOL), been buying and selling on Rokslide for a very long time, and have never given feedback on a transaction, been asked to give feedback on a transaction, or - best I can tell - received feedback on a transaction.

Daniel0307

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same thing on here about 2 weeks ago I was looking for some NL 12x42's and this guy sent some pictures and a cheap price. I asked him to take some more pictures and he did but they didn't seem to match up. He sent me pictures of his drivers license and that looked fake. Then I asked him to take pictures of him holding the binos and then it was silence and he deleted his account on here. Makes a guy sick.
I had same thing with NL pure in august , I got my money back from cc company.. what was his name?

elfeyes

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mattbeldon13 is the one that was scamming me using the name of steakngravy as the seller

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well, if someone is selling an item that sells easily for a fairly full price and he is offering it up at a 40% discount to that....i guess you best think twice about it. far too many people allow that "greed" of the great bargain to diminish their common sense. the old addage is relevant....if it sounds too good to be true, it is. do the due diligence necessary to protect yourself or take a pass......you will be glad you did.