Scarpa Zodiac Tech

ljalberta

WKR
I've been eyeballing the Scarpa Zodiac Tech boots for hunting this year. I like the fit, but I can't find a ton of information in terms of people's experience with extended use. Wondering if anyone has had a chance to run these for a season or two and if you have any feedback on how the water resistance has held up as well as general durability or thoughts. I primarily hunt the Alberta rockies and foothills for sheep, elk, deer, and bear. Thanks in advance.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Im a huge fan of Scarpa boots. I have not ran the Zodiacs but am on my second set of Scarpa Kinesis boots and love them. Ive drug them through the mud literally and they haven't let me down so Im pretty confident the zodiacs will perform the way they were meant. Anything Scarpa makes is exceptional in my book. Im like you and love the way the Scarpa Fits. The Kinesis is more of a hiking boot then mountaineering so I don't think you will have any issue with the way they perform. Hope that helps.

OP
L

ljalberta

WKR
Thank you for the feedback. I pulled the trigger. I simply have never had a pair of boots fit my feet so well before. I'm looking forward to putting them through the gambit this year, and may even purchase a pair of the Zodiac Plus's for a boot on the softer side.