Scheels coming to Meridian Idaho

IDShane

WKR
I was in there today it was a sea of people. I told myself I was not going to buy anything and then I found 210M large rifle primers for $99 and so it begins....

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
I was in there today it was a sea of people. I told myself I was not going to buy anything and then I found 210M large rifle primers for $99 and so it begins....

That's hilarious.. i happened to walk down that aisle and heard a guy say "You've got those? I'll take 'em!!"

I told myself I wasn’t going to go. I was a moth to a flame, I couldn’t resist! What a circus. Holy cow, there were a lot of people there.

Reactions: ODB
OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
I told myself I wasn’t going to go. I was a moth to a flame, I couldn’t resist! What a circus. Holy cow, there were a lot of people there.
I wasn't planning either - but my kid's volleyball pal and her family were adamant about going so we let them wade in and give us a report - we met them mid-day. Didn't help that we have to drive past the bloody thing on the way home. We were happy to see the rear entrance by the bikes so parked and got in/out easy peasy...

I wasn't planning either - but my kid's volleyball pal and her family were adamant about going so we let them wade in and give us a report - we met them mid-day. Didn't help that we have to drive past the bloody thing on the way home. We were happy to see the rear entrance by the bikes so parked and got in/out easy peasy...
That’s where we parked too. I don’t mind hoofing it if it means I can get in and out of somewhere easy enough. Now that there is one close, I can shop online and pick up at the front of the store.

Mike 338

WKR
Dropped in today (Wednesday noonish). Pretty busy for a week day. Life-size statues out front of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan and Frederick Douglas... nice. Everything is clean, well stocked and as is most grand openings, overstaffed with newly hired helpful employees. I'll tip my hat that they had a better selection of primers than all of the outdoor stores in the entire area combined. Gun department is pretty comprehensive with most of the popular well-reputed rifles. Of course they had scads of high end hunting clothes that wouldn't hold up to half a day of pulling weeds but there's plenty of people who are easily separated from their money and those little kids oversees, sewing that junk up, they need to eat too, sooooo.

I looked for a rifle scabbard (for a horse). Not a one in sight but I kinda expected that. I don't need to be entertained but I could see myself going back to buy a gun or maybe some rimfire ammo. Nice to have choices.

KurtR

WKR
Heads up it’s not going to get any less busy. The scheels in Bismarck nd is packed from open to close every day of the week.

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
Stopped in around 10am Friday. Pretty busy. Grabbed the last 2 1lbers of 8208. They were stocked real good on RL17. Decent selection of powder, bullets, primers.