Schnee Absaroka

Rokwiia

WKR
I just received a pair of the Absaroka. Wowser. I can count on one hand the pairs of outdoor footwear I have found in my lifetime that were comfortable from the moment I tried them on. The Schnee Timberlines that I got last year felt incredibly comfortable the first time I slipped into them and haven't disappointed since. How can any boot ever feel as good?

I've had the Absarokas now for a few days. I'll admit from the start they are heavier and stiffer than I really wanted. I've used trail runners all my life so a full boot, and one with with rigidity, takes some getting use to. That said, the Asarokas are so darn comfortable that I'll never part with them...ever. The same dynamic happened with these--as soon as my foot slid into the Absarokas, it was heaven. They and the Timberlines are the most comfortable shoes or boots I've ever owned.

Hopefully the stiffness will ease a hair over time and the boot leather will become ever more form fitting than it already is. If neither of those ever happen, I'd still yell from the top of the tallest building how happy I am with the Absarokas. I'll say again what I said at the beginning...wowser!