School me on the Iron Will Snyder Core and Micro arrows

What are you doing for field tips and small game points when you use the Snydercore system?
IW makes the only Deep Six FP's with an elongated shank that can reach the deeper-set HIT used in the Snyder Core system. A "standard" Deep Six FP would not be long enough to reach a Snyder Core HIT.
2023-10-24_08.01.05~2.jpg

I'm not aware of any small game points still being made in Deep Six (Snyder Core or otherwise). You could perhaps fashion your own by taking a target-style Deep Six FP and blunting the tip with a grinder. You could also sandwich a flat washer between the arrow shaft and rear shoulder of the FP to help limit penetration.

Reactions: CMF

Blandry

WKR
I shoot the IW with hit inserts and a collar glued in with hot melt. Easton axis long range 4mm. Excellent system. Have blown through both shoulders on a mature buck. I feel confident shooting a whitetail basically anywhere on its body and penetrating vitals. Deboned pic in entrance side scapula on the “Y”, hanging pic is the far side shoulder. Blew through the bone and stopped in the hide. Im sold.

I'm using almost same setup

I shoot the IW with hit inserts and a collar glued in with hot melt. Easton axis long range 4mm. Excellent system. Have blown through both shoulders on a mature buck. I feel confident shooting a whitetail basically anywhere on its body and penetrating vitals. Deboned pic in entrance side scapula on the “Y”, hanging pic is the far side shoulder. Blew through the bone and stopped in the hide. Im sold.

2f94f7473620bac555b8bb52c321b7f8.jpg

2564b3c49c07b45c318eb8916a4bf953.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m using a similar system:
GT Pierce Platinum 300 (4mm)
Ethics SS Collar
Easton SS HIT insert (D6)
All components except heads are epoxied in

Gives me a nice FOC and some serious front end stability. The HIT sits in the shaft where the collar ends which moves the “fulcrum” of arrow bending from a glancing blow and makes that whole system more robust. Only broke one arrow with a Robin Hood during broad-head tuning.

Snydercore is just a deep D6. More robust technically but more proprietary. Only IW makes points for Snydercore, plenty of great makers still make D6 points/heads.