Scoped Action Armor: free Triple S Pillow giveaway for honest feedback

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We here at LS Wild have been working hard on products that are innovative and simple, and always stuff that I actually use on my hunts. That's why I made the first Scoped Action Armor, cause I wanted to protect my scope and action. All the other sleeves and such just didn't do it and were too tedious for me. I can't say how many scope caps and covers I lost or broke the first couple of years I hunted.

We tested the Scoped Action Armor for our second hunting season, and we are very happy with how it tested and the reports we are getting back. I know we've sold a few to Roksliders, and wanted to get some feedback and honest reviews here on the forum.

Anyone who gives a review (if you own one) or comment (if you don't own one), whether it is good or bad on the Scoped Action Armor in this thread will be entered to win a Triple S Pillow. October 15 I'll have someone randomly pick the winner. @Justin Crossley you up for it?

Thanks for all your support, we're a growing little business and Rokslide is great. Keep watching cause we are going to keep giving back to the Rokslide community.

Use this link to get the exclusive discount for Roksliders

CAE979CA-3944-4941-B06E-5FA2D02E5B33.pngFFBA0F22-3221-4F86-A8DB-99E7097B25B8.png84CCD7C8-EA19-4E48-9B1F-CED23DAB5846.pngB066CDEF-5137-4653-A368-264C69FA09DD.png

Grumman

WKR
I haven’t tried one but I could definitely see the value. I’m super picky about scratches on rifles. These would be beneficial to reduce the gun safe dings if used inside a gun safe. My son’s rifles are lefty and I have to make sure our bolts aren’t clanging together when I close the door on the crowded safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluumoon

WKR
I like the idea and do worry about my mag dropping unnoticed. From the video the material sounds a little crinkly/loud, otherwise looks great. The material may be quieter than the video portrays, I'd give it a shot

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I should probably look into getting one...View attachment 608829
hahaha, seen that too many times after the scope cap and scope cover got ripped off...
Yes, you should buy one and you won't worry ever again. If you don't like it, I will refund 100% no questions.

Here are two different codes for savings you can choose from, without stacking:

23off2023 gets you $23.00 off any order $99 or over through 10/5/2023.
Rokslide10 gets you 10% anytime.

Last edited:
OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If I order a 3/4 Armor today, think I'll have it before I leave for a 1st rifle hunt next Wednesday? Could get some field use pretty quick.
If you order today, it will ship this afternoon or tomorrow morning by priority mail with tracking, so you should have it next week. I confirmed it with my partner who manages inventory and production. I'd love to get it in your hands, I think it will be with your rifle on every hunt.

Here are two different codes for savings you can choose from, without stacking:

23off2023 gets you $23.00 off any order $99 or over through 10/5/2023.
Rokslide10 gets you 10% anytime.

Last edited:
Ive got a dyneema one you made, it has a few holes in it but has held up surprisingly well. Im really rough on my guns too. Id definitely buy a couple more if you ever do more dyneema ones!

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I like the idea and do worry about my mag dropping unnoticed. From the video the material sounds a little crinkly/loud, otherwise looks great. The material may be quieter than the video portrays, I'd give it a shot
That is a prototype I was testing, its louder to me than the ones in the store are made of 500d Cordura. For noise, I use is strapped on my pack or when it is in "standby mode."

But, because you are concerned about noise I'd love your feedback on this model. Its not a huge priority for me on rifle hunts, but if you buy one and its too noisy for you, I will work with you to find a fabric or design to make it quieter and replace the one you bought.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ive got a dyneema one you made, it has a few holes in it but has held up surprisingly well. Im really rough on my guns too. Id definitely buy a couple more if you ever do more dyneema ones!
Thanks! Yeah, a few of them are out in the wild. YOU MUST be hard on them to tear Dyneema!

I haven't put the Dyneema in the store for a few different reasons, but I am still kicking it around. I would love to get some feedback from you so I can get a model in the store that I feel comfortable selling in production.

If you can get me some pictures of where the holes are and let me know how they got there, that would be awesome. I'll get back to work on the prototype with your help and have you test it for me again.

Thanks again.

Thanks! Yeah, a few of them are out in the wild. YOU MUST be hard on them to tear Dyneema!

I haven't put the Dyneema in the store for a few different reasons, but I am still kicking it around. I would love to get some feedback from you so I can get a model in the store that I feel comfortable selling in production.

If you can get me some pictures of where the holes are and let me know how they got there, that would be awesome. I'll get back to work on the prototype with your help and have you test it for me again.

Thanks again.
I'll get you some pics, but basically the bolt knob or throw lever must've popped through it based on the location of the hole. Couple small holes from abrasions on cliffs imagine, but i really love that scoped action wrap. And yes, my rifles definitely get pretty beat up lol 😅

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
On the product page it shows Blaze orange but thats not available to order?
We can make yours in Blaze, we just don't carry it in inventory right now because we want to ship everything next day. You can buy any color, but put in the comments that you want Blaze. Also, send me a PM and I can let production know to look for it. It will take an extra couple of days to get it sewn, but it will ship this week for sure.

I like using lots of our stuff in Orange, but I seem to be the minority. It also tends to show dirt faster cause of the brightness of the color, but all of our stuff can be washed or hosed off.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll get you some pics, but basically the bolt knob or throw lever must've popped through it based on the location of the hole. Couple small holes from abrasions on cliffs imagine, but i really love that scoped action wrap. And yes, my rifles definitely get pretty beat up lol 😅
Dang, I know not to warranty your stuff, LOL. hahahaha

I'll look for the DM and we'll figure out where to reinforce it to make it last a little longer. I can see how the knob and cliffs would make an easy combo to start and then poke a hole. I can't even cut Dyneema fibers with scissors, but the middle waterproof layer is subject to getting holes and wear.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sorry guys, I had to correct the $23 off code in the posts above, the correct code is:

23off2023

ChrisAU

WKR
Ordered a 3/4 to try out next week. Will be using it through Colorado 1st Rifle, will report back after that. No worries on missing the drawing for the triple S, because I bought one of those too lol.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ordered a 3/4 to try out next week. Will be using it through Colorado 1st Rifle, will report back after that. No worries on missing the drawing for the triple S, because I bought one of those too lol.
Thanks! It is shipped and on its way to you.