Screwing with Scammers.

That’s funny. I do the same shit to telephone scammers. If I’m driving I will waste 20 minutes of their time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to tell the phone scammers I have to get whatever info they want then put the phone down and go do what I was doing. I wonder how long some of them have sat on the line waiting for me to come back.

EastMT

WKR
I had a want ad for a rental in Alaska. Dude starts messaging me about this house that is listed by a local agent, told me to stop by and peek in the windows because he was out of town.

Long story short, 8 hours of jacking with him I had him talked some to a $500 deposit, first 2 months free of rent, 4 pit bulls, converting a spare bedroom into a commercial grow operation! Very good landlord!

I then passed his number to the realtor who blasted his number out and they screwed with him until the number was disconnected

whaack

WKR
CL scammers make me

Had to confess to my wife I responded very “un Jesus” to a scammer the other day then I remembered these jokers are out there actively trying to steal from innocent people.

It doesn’t happen often but had a few stand me up at the designated meet time/place and nothing makes me angrier than someone else wasting my time (don’t care about wasting my own time…. Rokslide 😂).
If you have their number, post a Craigslist ad for free puppies needing a new home, throw a picture of some lab puppies on the ad, say need gone ASAP, sit back and relish in knowing they will not know peace for several days!

No mercy on these dirtbags. Reddit has a sub call “scam baiting”. It’s hilarious. I’m not as creative as others

Maverick1

WKR
You seem to lack comprehension skills. All the poor fellow wanted was his 6 digit. LOL. (Even when you gave him six digits back he didn't respond. SMH.).

MattB

WKR
My buddy just texted me a link to a call he had with a credit card scammer. After almost 3 minutes the agitated scammer told him "F U". I was pretty awesome.

I had a want ad for a rental in Alaska. Dude starts messaging me about this house that is listed by a local agent, told me to stop by and peek in the windows because he was out of town.

Long story short, 8 hours of jacking with him I had him talked some to a $500 deposit, first 2 months free of rent, 4 pit bulls, converting a spare bedroom into a commercial grow operation! Very good landlord!

I then passed his number to the realtor who blasted his number out and they screwed with him until the number was disconnected

What!! That was you? You SOB, if you ever come back to AK, I promise that I won’t give you back your DCUA map!

Kidding of course.

I had a nearly identical experience selling a nightforce scope. I live in a small town so I roasted this guy. He sent the code in Spanish 😂 I usually end with a string of profanity and tell them how big of a looser they are. Makes me feel good. Does that make me a bad person ?

I have screwed with a few scammers. My cell number is available everywhere because of my job (Realtor). Had a guy text me claiming to be my boss. Said he needed me to go get him some Amazon gift cards for a client. I told him I would buy them but he hurt my feelings last time we talked and really needed a heart felt apology. He texted a really long, incoherent apology. Once he did that I sent him a super blurry picture of the back of a used gift card (he wanted the number off the Amazon gift card). After a while he yelled at me, mad because I wasted his time! He was really upset - I chuckled

I once got a call from someone offering to help me with my debt. After a half hour of pleading for help because I couldn’t feed my family or pay my bills I informed him he was a terrible person and to not ever call me again. 😂

FNG
I had a rather threatening voicemail left from the “Canadian Revenue Agency”. I called the number back from my work phone and told them I was a detective from the online fraud division. I was immediately hung up on 😂😂😂😂.