SD vs ND non resident mule deer (archery)

Hopefully when people are looking at these old threads they realize things can change in a few years and do their due diligence especially when it comes to rules and regulations.
I didn't see it was an old one, just that it got posted in yesterday, but in my experience way too many people don't think to look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I didn't see it was an old one, just that it got posted in yesterday, but in my experience way too many people don't think to look.

Just for the record, I did look. I even posted a new thread but when that got no response I posted on an old thread and ...bingo! Got replies 😉 Thanks to all who responded. Clock is ticking on deadlines and I just wanted some feedback on some areas that I've considered hunting in the past. I'm driving from Ohio and was hoping to shave some time off the drive to get to mule deer country. NE would be another state I'd consider but other than watching Jordan's vids and a brief look over previous threads I haven't done a lot of research. Again, any advice or input on archery hunting deer on public land in SD, ND or NE is more than appreciated.

Just for the record, I did look. I even posted a new thread but when that got no response I posted on an old thread and ...bingo! Got replies Thanks to all who responded. Clock is ticking on deadlines and I just wanted some feedback on some areas that I've considered hunting in the past. I'm driving from Ohio and was hoping to shave some time off the drive to get to mule deer country. NE would be another state I'd consider but other than watching Jordan's vids and a brief look over previous threads I haven't done a lot of research. Again, any advice or input on archery hunting deer on public land in SD, ND or NE is more than appreciated.
DM me and I'll tell you all about how and where to eat your ND tag.