Sea to summit UL dry bags?

I like the 20L it fits the BOMB tag bags perfectly and is nearly identical to the Kifaru meat Baggie (which the BOMB bags were designed for) but the STS is seam taped round bottom and roll top. Kifaru is a little taller by about 4" if I remember right. I sold my meat Baggie because even when seam sealed when you load it up that seam opens a little and it's not really waterproof.

The sea to summit bags work pretty well for multi function items in your pack. To save weight I use one for my sleep system and clothing 13L and another one for food 13L or 20L depending on the length of the trip. I find that the food one is sufficient for a hanging/bear bag and the other once we set up camp is repurposed into a pillow to save some ounces on the trail either by "catching" air in it then sealing it as best as you can and covering it with a puffy or by stuffing my extra clothing or hunting outer into it.

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
How do these (S2S & granite) compare to the outdoor research ultralight dry bags? Anyone try those?

I have used the sea 2 summit ULs quite a big so far I have torn the top completely off of one trying to stuff too much stuff in it :) and also got about a 2" cut in the one I use for food. Easy repair with some tenacious tape and its been good since. I like them but they definitely have to be babied a little.