Seek outside Lbo or silvertip

Sammymusi

WKR
I’m sure this has been discussed but I’m having an issue finding the info I need so I apologize up front. I am looking for a tipi set up for spiking out when we leave base camp / we have to leave to find the elk which im sure that will be the case. What would be a better set up for me? I’m 5’11 . I keep seeing the cimmaron on here as well as an option but I would love to hear from you guys that have seen or used these 2 specific tipis

ewade07

WKR
Ive owned the Silvertip and used it a couple times shed hunting. First time was with 2 people and two dogs. We were pretty cramped. We're both 6' and our heads and feet were practically hitting the tent walls. On that particular trip it was very foggy so there was lots of condensation, not good. The second trip was solo with my dog and it was better, more room but still had the problem of head and feet hitting tent wall. I ended up selling the Silvertip and getting an LBO base/vestibule. I have not taken it out yet but have set it up in the yard and crawled inside. LOTS of room if you're going solo and still plenty of room for you and another guy. Hell, you could almost fit 3 people if you had to. I'm looking forward to trying it out this spring.

OP
S

Sammymusi

WKR
Ok thank you that’s what I was worried about head and leg room I don’t wanna be that tight in there and I sleep on my stomach and my arms flail around through the night .