Seek outside wait times

KBC

WKR
Ordered a Cimarron and nest on may 9th and got shipping notification a day or two ago.

keller

WKR
I ordered an 8 man hot tent June 2. Changed my order a bit very good communication. Says it's in production.cant be happier so far.

CO-AJ

WKR
I believe I waited close to 8 weeks in 2020 for my DCF Cimarron. I will say though it was worth the wait. The craftsmanship is outstanding and people are amazed at the weight for the size. I am still debating on a stove for it, and wish SO would design a folding titanium stove (similar to winnerwell) rather than one with all the loose pieces. Regardless I can't say enough good things about SO and I would rather wait for a quality US made product.

Luked

WKR
pushing 4 weeks on my Silex really hoping to get it soon to see how i like it.

cnelk

WKR
I ordered my SO 6 man tipi in early March and it shipped the same day.

Maybe some of you procrastinated too long.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I ordered my SO 6 man tipi in early March and it shipped the same day.

Maybe some of you procrastinated too long.

Hey, my Procrastinaters Anonymous meeting keeps getting postponed, so it's not my fault, I'm trying to get help.

keller

WKR
ordered 8 man hot tent combo june 2.said 6-8 weeks to ship .changed my order inbetween.very quick and friendly service. factory seam sealing.got it today ups july 13. well ahead of schedule .cant wait to set it up.
thank you SEEK OUTSIDE.

Anozira

WKR
I got my shipping notification Monday and I received a nice package yesterday evening. Almost 6 weeks exactly as advertised. Can’t wait to use this thing!

FC433343-2A2A-460C-998E-C9DE3DD85024.jpeg

Marble

WKR
I ordered a 16 man tipi. I'm going to pick it up in grand junction on my way to CO in October.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk