Seekins Element thumbs up!

seand

Lil-Rokslider
Thought I would share as I’ve never been more pleased with a rifle. 6creed - This thing is freaking awesome.

Only con is it came in a few oz heavy at 5# 14oz. After shooting it, I don’t care about that and I have zero complaints. I thought my tikka T3x was the easy button but this thing has it beat. And it’s available in 6cm which tikka isn’t.

Random load with 108eld and RL16- picked middle of the book charge weight and seated the boat tail slightly above the shoulder junction.

After a hasty five rounds to get a rough zero, my 13yo shot this with rounds 6-10.
IMG_1763.jpeg

The balance with a can and bipod is perfect for shooting off a bag. It’s muzzle heavy (which I prefer) but it’s really lightly enough that even a kid can handle it well. Bolt smoothed up and smoothed right out. Supplied MDT and two aftermarket Magpul mags all feed great so far.
IMG_1765.jpeg

After 175 rounds I had her do a zero check at 100 prone/bipod. This rifle shoots!
IMG_1814.jpeg

eoperator

WKR
I agree completely my 6.5prc is a shooter also. The action feels kinda salvage ish to me but so what.