SeekOutside for wife

Do any of your guys' wives have a seekoutside pack?
Which one?
How do they like it?
How is the belt? - I see they only run as small as a medium belt (29-34") and i'm worried about it not being able to cinch tight enough. I have a small kifaru belt and I damn near bottom it out with heavier loads. Granted, I don't expect her to be carrying more than 40#, but i want to say her waist is easily 2 inches smaller than mine.

I'm looking at either the Gila or the Unaweep as a day hiker/1-4 day overnight pack. (and personally I want to get my hands on one myself as i've been eyeing the Goshawk - so buying it for her since she needs it, and I don't, makes for a good excuse so I can try the frame).

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is her height / weight? Our packs tend to fit certain sizes well, and can work for a small person, but at a certain level fit becomes a challenge.

Measure her waist. If it's smaller than 29" then give us a call.

OP
A
I'll get some measurements off her tonight and give you guys a call next week. Thanks

but really what you're saying is I should just buy a goshawk to try for myself anyway. Ha!

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
My daughter has a peregrine and she really likes it. She was too small for the medium belt so they made her a small. If you get a chance you should stop by their business, their customer service was really great.

Muttly

WKR
Do any of your guys' wives have a seekoutside pack?
Which one?
How do they like it?
How is the belt? - I see they only run as small as a medium belt (29-34") and i'm worried about it not being able to cinch tight enough. I have a small kifaru belt and I damn near bottom it out with heavier loads. Granted, I don't expect her to be carrying more than 40#, but i want to say her waist is easily 2 inches smaller than mine.

I'm looking at either the Gila or the Unaweep as a day hiker/1-4 day overnight pack. (and personally I want to get my hands on one myself as i've been eyeing the Goshawk - so buying it for her since she needs it, and I don't, makes for a good excuse so I can try the frame).

In the same boat, looking at the same two packs, Gila for my wife, Goshawk for myself..
I,ll be watching this one!

Btaylor

WKR
I have the Unaweep 4800 and had no problem loading for 7 days. Will be adding a lid cause a little extra space would have been nice but for 1-4 days, you will have no problem.

OP
A
My daughter has a peregrine and she really likes it. She was too small for the medium belt so they made her a small. If you get a chance you should stop by their business, their customer service was really great.
Good to know, we measured her hips this afternoon, i think the medium belt will work just fine. Probably going to go with the goshawk (she likes it) and its the one I am really interested in to try for hunting.

Some of the best CS, i picked up the tipi my dad ordered a few years ago cause i was passing through. Dont remember the guys name, but he came in on a day the shop was closed to let us in and grab it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk