Sevr 1.7 rattle in quiver?

I got some Sevr 1.7 all purpose broadheads this spring and shot 1 of them with the practice screw in. Shoots great, seems like a great design as well.
When I filled the quiver (tight spot 5 arrow) the rest of the heads make a significant rattle noise when shooting.
I've tried adjusting the pivot screw and new rubber bands but same result.
Is there a fix for this?
70lb Carbon Defiant, index release.
Thanks

Zac

WKR
Yeah, you have to buy their two piece quiver. The original shakes everything to pieces.

just get a 1/8 drill bit and drill some more holes adjacent to the original ones. it will fit the ferrule tip but wont rattle or have them expannd once pushed in the quiver. go on the sevr broadheads instgram and its detailed in the "quiver mod" story at the top

Hoot

WKR
Look for tight spot secondary gripper, 12 bucks on Amazon and it turns your tight spot into a two piece (as far as grippers go). Takes care of the rattle…

I put a second band on them just behind the tabs. Filling that small spot takes up the play in the blades and puts no pressure on the band holding the blades in.

I have used the 2.1 and most recently the 1.5 Sevrs and use Howard Leight Ear Plugs to keep the heads in place and make sure they dont rattle. Just squeeze the ear plug down and insert it until about 1/8" of the ear plug is sticking up.

661D2177-.jpg