Shape Charge or Venture 2300?

rr.taylorjr

Lil-Rokslider
In the market for a new day pack and looking for one in the 2000cui capacity. Im looking at these 2 models due to the removable belt option. Currently carry a older Icon Pro 1850 with suspension only. Leaning towards the Kifaru due to the option to add on and the Kuiu due to set up is currently like I already have. Any input on the 2 models listed will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gregory r

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a Venture 2300. High quality, lightweight pack. Really like the layout and pockets. Unfortunately, I max out the waist belt without heavy clothes on. I bought it from another forum, so didnt feel right returning it to seller. If you are interested in it, it is the large, vias camo model. Pm me, if you want.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a Venture 2300. High quality, lightweight pack. Really like the layout and pockets. Unfortunately, I max out the waist belt without heavy clothes on. I bought it from another forum, so didnt feel right returning it to seller. If you are interested in it, it is the large, vias camo model. Pm me, if you want.
+1
e.png

gregory r

Lil-Rokslider
I actually just ordered a Mystery Ranch Scapegoat 35, thinking the waist belt will fit me. I also ardered the Sherman Pocket from Kifaru, because the Scapegoat doesnt have near the organization of the Venture. I guess thats the price I pay for being fat.