Sheep Feet alternatives?

Quick question, is there a company that anyone could recommend for custom orthotics that lets you do impressions like SF does?

Was going to order sheep feet next week, but saw their wait times are pretty long rn.

Thanks.

Find a podiatrist in your area. Going through a doc cost me $200 more out the door more than Sheep Feet would have been (and I have terrible insurance, so I paid cash), but there's the peace of mind knowing I can go get them readjusted at any time.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Yeah, I don't have insurance and assumed that would cost $500+, I'll have to give them a call and ask though since it doesn't seem like there's another alternative to SF.

Sled

WKR
Quick question, is there a company that anyone could recommend for custom orthotics that lets you do impressions like SF does?

Was going to order sheep feet next week, but saw their wait times are pretty long rn.

Thanks.

Look up a good bootfitter in your area. Most ski boot shops can do the same but have lower end options available. I still have a set of orthotics from earl at sports loft that I purchased in 2002. I've had other sets since then but those just won't die.