Sheep feet insoles

Freestone

Lil-Rokslider
Have you tried sheep feet with or without the heel stabilizer? Just wanting some feedback on that aspect of them before ordering.

Just saw this question, few months late but maybe this will help someone else. I originally ordered them with a heel stabilizer like they suggested and they actually wrecked my feet. They put even more stress on the outside of my foot and caused a ton of discomfort in my ankles that lasted long after removing the insoles. Went a year without them and last year ordered some without the heel stabilizer. Well they showed up with the heel stabilizer so I took a heat gun and pulled them off both sets.

I put a ton of miles on each year and my opinion on the sheep feet is that they are not for everyone and I am one of those people. They hold moisture like no other orthotics I have ever owned. If you swamp a boot, they are the very last thing to dry. You can squeeze water out of them days later. If your feet sweat, they will capture that moisture as well. I run a liner sock and a darn tough sock over and with the sheep feet, I continually would get hot spots on the balls of my feet when descending. If I put any other insole in (even factory) the same boot, No issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
Yea, they didn’t do any thing for me either. I noticed no difference between them cheap dr. Shoals. Actually the dr shoals have held up far better.