Shipping gunpowder

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I have a buddy that found me some powder and primers. Is he able to ship them to me or does it have to be a licensed store or something to ship that stuff?

Kylerjay05

Lil-Rokslider
I have a buddy that found me some powder and primers. Is he able to ship them to me or does it have to be a licensed store or something to ship that stuff?
Powder and primers require a certification if done by the books. More hassle than it's worth

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
Bummer, wonder if he can buy it at the store and ship it to “himself”

Dunndm

WKR
There sure is a lot of people that worry a lot on here. It’s a don’t ask don’t tell sorts thing. Ship it to “himself” and leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49ereric

WKR
There sure is a lot of people that worry a lot on here. It’s a don’t ask don’t tell sorts thing. Ship it to “himself” and leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hear no evil see no evil but ship it

Mnash

FNG
You technically have to be a hazmat licensed shipper to ship it in addition to paying hazmat shipping fees. Probably won’t get caught but if you do it’s big time fines

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
You technically have to be a hazmat licensed shipper to ship it in addition to paying hazmat shipping fees. Probably won’t get caught but if you do it’s big time fines
Ya that’s what I figured, probably not worth it, I can only imagine that’s a felony too.

CNewell

FNG
I know it doesn't do you any good right now, but, UPS used to offer the class.

CNewell

FNG
I took it a long time ago for that reason, didn't cost anything then,
May nit even offer it now.

Before I knew it was not allowed I had my buddy in Michigan buy powder/primers from his local shop and ship to me all the time. He did it probably 15-20 times with zero repercussions

bbrown

WKR
Before I knew it was not allowed I had my buddy in Michigan buy powder/primers from his local shop and ship to me all the time. He did it probably 15-20 times with zero repercussions
But now you’re a felon with all the dangerous and devastating activities you participated in…