Shout out for Cameraland NY and Joel

Scoot

WKR
I just got off the phone with Joel (gr8fuldoug) at Cameraland NY. I just wanted to give him a shot in the arm and give a super informed, helpful guy a great review. Joel answered a bunch of questions, gave me a ton of info, and helped me out considerably with the process of buying a really great camera that I believe will fit my needs. I did a fair bit of researching after he and I spoke the first time and from everything I dug up, Joel gave me a smoking good deal and got me matched up really nicely with some equipment that will be perfect for what I'm going to be using it for. The reviews on the equipment he was recommending were really great- his positive info matched virtually every review I found.

Many years ago I was referred to Joel by BB (Bill Allard; AKA Buglin' Billy). Bill said Joel really new his stuff and that I should talk with him if I had questions. There are some forum folks who I tend to listen to when they tell me things and BB is one of them. I'm glad I listened to Bill once again.

Thanks Joel!